something that you can't miss out

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

first time using SKYPE!!! den me n hsemate go CRAZY!!!


First Session!!


Damn Skype making me
SUPER DUPER PEK CHEK!!!!


at 1st i was using msn it was kinda good
with
PeiYing aka Sei Lou MO!!!
she were eating watermelon and chatting v me at d same time!!

LOL!!! NOOB!!




Sei Lou Mo PAttern!!! Pai KUA!!!



but i cant talk v Han Keat at the same time


...
...suddenly...
!!!

Han Keat suggest me 2 use Skype

i downloaded it for 1min
BUT i register for half n hour!!
OMG!!!



but in the end d line were so LAG!!
till he cant even hear what am i talking abt!!
LOL...
damn PEK CHEK at that moment
but after 30min++
v finally can hear each other but it was stil lag too!!!

Steady man! haha xD

but after a few min he told he had to SLEEP EARLY!!


i was like waiting for 30min register and 30mins waiting it to stable
haizZzZ...
but nvm la, i knw we will have other time to chat again geh...
n is kinda fun though....
hehe^^

==================================================================

Second session!!

den after tat my bro come in kaka caucau me!!!
so we end up wrestling!!!
haha xD

tat is not da MAIN POINT!!!
d main point is
Thye Lin Kang aka bb GUn holder
he come in with the bb gun n try to shoot me...
so me were struggle with him to take away his bb GUn.


we having 20mins fight!!!

LOL!!!



we fight from the
front of the house till the end of the house!!!
BUT finally end up DRAW!!
haha xD
i'm totally tired n sweaty!!


he posted at my wall!!
saying tat we were fighting ^^


den after tat i went to bath
he switch off my lights...
So i plan
...
...
Round 2
ding ding **bell ring**

i though is gonna be another big FIGHT!!
but is end very faz
and we end up learning piano using I-phone 4...
haha xD
is kinda LAME!!!

we learn~ING this song!


^^

No comments: