something that you can't miss out

Monday, April 18, 2011

my new TOY!!!

EOS 600D
really brings a lot of fun to me

the reason why i'm buying DSLR is due to
the moment that i wanna captured
no matter when or where
that is why i'm buying myself a DSLR

i still remember the moment
i bought the DSLR i was like non-stop taking pic
my mom would like get annoyed bcz i ignore her tat time
i was like taking the DSLR take pic of each n everything
like a small kid...haha xD
is kinda funny duh~

recently taken a few pic
which i think is nice


my room's door

Taiping plaza street

Key's store

Pasar malam

Tricycle

My grandpa's C70

small kid at westlake ^^


noobie photographer...
still learning...
do comments abt my pic
i don't mind negative comment
bcz it does help in improving my photography skills
hehe^^




No comments: