something that you can't miss out

Monday, July 4, 2011

phewww~ at last...


at last,
i'm done with all my dance drama event stuff
is kinda relieve for me
to see all this things
from everyone feel like giving up to this event
till everyone back 2gather n work as a family
=)


i kinda miss all of them who are involve
in dance drama event
where all of us working 2gather
even though there is some problems in between
but we manage to solve it
actually i'm kinda tired d
during the whole process
i felt like i wanna give up
but i know i couldn't
bcz there is no time for all this negative thinking
so i keep on fighting!!


Finally, we have DONE it!~
n we are in da newspaper
**i'm super duper proud of it**
even though my friend ask me
why u did so much things
but u r not in da newspaper
i told my friend that
is not da matter of who on da newspaper
but is da matter who i met in da whole process


...
i though is done wit my stuff
but there is still more to come
FYP, assignment & presentation
fuhHHH~!!!
year3 seriously is killing me!~
Gambateh Dominance!!!

No comments: